Superior Scraper. An easy, automatically adjustable manure scraper.
Superior Scraper is an advanced manure management tool for free stall bedding dairy operations. It is engineered with an automatic hydraulic float and variable outward pressure on curbs. Employ it with a flip of a switch, and it will keep a constant pressure on the curbs for a complete job. Even if the operator swerves, the outward pressure will adjust to the proper width, and it will also relieve pressure to avoid equipment failure or damage to the curb structure.
Download the brochure here. Order direct from the factory by contacting us here, or by calling (906) 864-1708.
Check Out These Important Features of the Three Point Mount Unit
- Automatic hydraulic float with variable outward pressure on curbs
- Flat back to reach in corners with 90° reachability
- 100% USA made high-tensile adjustable rubber for long service life
- Built for rugged farm use
- Open and close wings with a flip of a switch
- Automatically adjusts to variable width alleys
- Closed width 6ft 6in, Open width 12ft 6in
- Speeds up a labor intensive job
Check Out These Important Features of the Skid Steer Mount Unit
- Floating linkage prevents excessive down pressure to scraper, which allows skid steer to have improved traction
- Floating linkage reduces uneven wear of scraper wings
- Operated with boom down to increase operator's visibility
- Allows for hydraulic system to have independent wing movement with low constant outward pressure as operator moves down alleyway
- Automatically adjusts to variable width alleyways
- Made in USA with 100% USA made high-tensile adjustable rubber for long service life
- Open and close wings with skid steer auxiliary hydraulics